These are likely to be installed in your terminal subject to the choices and options you have expressed.
2. Why this cookie use and management policy?
3. What are cookies?
Cookies are small blocks of data sent to the browser by a web server. The term "cookie" covers the various tracers which are deposited or read on a computer, tablet, or mobile, for example during the consultation of a website, an application, an advertisement, or the use of software. The purpose of a cookie is to collect information relating to the user's navigation. This information can be used for various purposes, in particular: to be able to identify users and allow them to access their account, to memorize a language, an expiry date, an answer domain, to produce statistics in particular on the use made of the Site or other sites or applications.
There are different types of cookies:
- - session cookies which disappear as soon as the user leaves the browser or the site;
- - permanent cookies which remain until their lifespan or validity expires, or until the user deletes them using the functions of their browser, for example.
4. What cookies do we use?
The main cookies deposited are detailed in the table below:
|Shopify||Recognize the user logged into Shopify||18 months|
|Phpsesid||Keep a user's session open during shopping cart and checkout functions||1 hour|
|_GA||Cookies specific to Google Analytics used for purely statistical purposes||18 months|
The installation of certain cookies is subject to the consent of the user.
Also, when the user visits the site, he is asked to accept cookies before installing them on his equipment.
In the absence of acceptance on your part, no cookie, other than necessary, will be installed.
6. Delete or reject cookies
Even when they are accepted, the user has several options to delete and/or reject cookies and other trackers or similar technologies.
The user can regularly delete cookies from his terminal via his browser. For the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which allows the user to know how to modify his wishes in terms of cookies.
For exemple :
- - for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ;
- - for Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy ;
- - for Safari™: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ And http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/ ;
- - for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en ;
- - for Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-disable-cookies-preferences .
The user can also consult the CNIL guide available at the following address:
Objection module . Some cookie publishers that we use on our site offer dedicated opposition modules.
It is therefore recommended that the user read the information pages referred to in the table above (see details of the cookies we use) in order to identify these modules if necessary.
By way of example, the user can read specific information about the Google Analytics deactivation add-on on the page:
He can also choose to deactivate Google Analytics cookies, directly by going to the following page: