1. Who are we?
The following information is communicated to you so that you can be aware of the personal data protection commitments of FLAXLAB acting as data controller.
The persons concerned by the processing of Data are prospects and customers of FLAXLAB, including in particular Internet users browsing the Site (the "Users" or "You").
2. The personal data we process
As part of the processing of personal data, FLAXLAB collects and processes the following categories of data in particular:
- your identification data (surname, first name, postal address and email, etc.);
- your traffic and browsing history on the Site (location of the IP address, tracking of emails sent, etc.);
- your payment details;
- data relating to the follow-up of your relationship with the company: request for contact, information or documentation...;
- certain marketing information (for example your date of registration, date of your last visit, the history of your past orders, your browsing history);
We may collect personal data including:
- when you browse the Site and when you enter information in the data collection forms contained therein, and more generally in the context of your relationship and your subsequent exchanges with the company.
- via social media and brand communication channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter...);
- or when you give them to us voluntarily, in particular within the framework of registration for our loyalty program.
The information relating to the processing of personal data carried out by means of cookies or tracers present on the Site is contained in the document Regulations concerning cookies and similar technologies
3. The purposes and legal bases of our data processing
3.1. The purposes of our processing
The processing that we implement is for the following purposes:
- - the management and monitoring of account creation and the relationship with customers in general;
- - management and monitoring of orders, payments, deliveries, shipments and returns, as well as customer service / after-sales service;
- - the management of customer accounts;
- - sales and marketing management;
- - the management of customer statistics;
- - measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- - commercial prospecting and personalization of offers;
- - customer relations on social networks.
3.2. The legal bases of our processing
We only implement data processing if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- - your consent to the processing operations has been obtained;
- - the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we implement the processing of personal data concerned;
- - we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations which require the implementation of the processing of personal data concerned.
4. The recipients of your data
The personal data that we collect, as well as those that are collected subsequently, are intended for us in our capacity as controller.
We ensure that only authorized persons can access this data. Our service providers may be recipients of this data to perform the services we entrust to them. Some personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally authorized authorities to meet our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
5. The durations for which we keep your data
The retention periods that we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. Accordingly, we organize our data retention policy for the strict duration necessary for processing, in accordance with our retention period policy.
Unless otherwise specified:
- - your data collected and processed by the company are kept for a period of three years from your last contact with the company;
- - the accounting information is kept for a maximum period of ten years;
- - connection, navigation and traffic data are kept for a maximum period of one year.
6. Your recognized rights
Access. You have the right to access and have your personal data rectified. You can ask us that your personal data be, as the case may be, rectified, completed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated.
Limitation. You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by legislation and regulations.
Opposition. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller. When the data processing that we implement is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. We then stop processing your personal data without the previous operations for which you had consented being called into question.
Portability. You will have the right to the portability of your personal data. This right is limited to processing based on consent or on a contract as well as personal data that you have personally generated.
Appeal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Cnil on French territory, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Guidelines. You have the possibility of defining guidelines relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death and this with a trusted third party, certified and responsible for enforcing the will of the deceased in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
Exercise: All the rights listed above can be exercised at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail accompanied by a copy of an identity document by contacting FLAXLAB, 6, rue de Tourville 78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
7. What happens to your data on Third Party Websites?
Links on the Site may refer you to third-party sites, outside of the company's site. In this respect, your attention is drawn to the fact that the personal data protection policies of these Sites may be different from those of the company.
Also, it is recommended, in all cases, to read the personal data protection policy of each of the Sites concerned. In any case, the company cannot be held liable in the event that the data processing implemented via one of these Sites contravenes the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.